The PMD Pro Level 1 certification is intended for those new to project management, those with experience working in a project-based environment who are looking for a refresher, and for experienced project managers who are new to working in the international development sector.
The goal of the PMD-Pro is to:
- confer a professional certification status for project managers in the sector
- provide certification and learning resources that are comprehensive, accessible and appropriate to professionals working in the sector
- integrate content that is contextualized to the international development sector with other internationally-recognised certifications.
PMD Pro1 Pricing
The mechanism for the PMD Pro1 certification examination has been designed so that it can make appropriate learning credentials accessible anywhere in the world at an affordable cost.
The examination is available on-line via the APMG International web-based certification engine. Prices have been established that aim to make the cost of access affordable to staff working for NGOs anywhere in the world.
The price schedule for the PMD Pro1 examination is the following:
– Staff of local NGOs
Note: Local NGOs are community-based organizations, grassroots-oriented, located in remote locations or urban peripherical impoverished area, with a single office, not connected to other organizations as an affiliate, a subsidiary, or as the same corporation or other legal entity.
– NGOs (national or international) working in the developing world
– Consultants in the developing world
– Staff of government ministries or entities in the developing world
– NGOs (national or international) working in the developed world
– Others (including, but not limited to, HQ-based staff of NGOs, staff of multi-lateral and bi-lateral agencies, consultants in developed world)
Bulk purchases – trainers and training organizations – discount
PM4NGOs and APMG International offer a 25% discount for 1,000+ exams bulk purchase:
If you are willing to purchase more than 1,000 exams, please contact APMG: Accounts@apmgroup.co.uk
Purchasing the exam
More information about the exam system and process