The PMD Pro Level 1 certification is intended for those new to project management, those with experience working in a project-based environment who are looking for a refresher, and for experienced project managers who are new to working in the international development sector.
The goal of the PMD-Pro is to:
- confer a professional certification status for project managers in the sector
- provide certification and learning resources that are comprehensive, accessible and appropriate to professionals working in the sector
- integrate content that is contextualized to the international development sector with other internationally-recognised certifications.
View a recorded webinar introducing the PMD Pro1 Certification link
PMD Pro1 Pricing
The mechanism for the PMD Pro1 certification examination has been designed so that it can make appropriate learning credentials accessible anywhere in the world at an affordable cost.
The examination is available on-line via the APM Group’s web-based certification engine. Prices have been established that aim to make the cost of access affordable to staff working for NGOs anywhere in the world.
The price schedule for the PMD Pro1 examination is the following:
– Staff of local NGOs working in the developing world
– Students in the developing world
– Staff of international NGOs working in the developing world
– Staff of government ministries
– Others (including, but not limited to, HQ-based staff of international NGOs, staff of multi-lateral and bi-lateral agencies, consultants)
To register for the PMD Pro Level 1 exam, or to take a sample exam, click here