The terms and conditions of membership are designed with you, our members, in mind. All members must keep to the same terms and conditions, including PMDPro certified and non-certified members. These terms and conditions apply to all our members. They are necessary to make sure we can offer a safe platform for you and other members to share project management knowledge, tools, resources, and experience.
In these Membership Terms:
- PMDPro Member: PMDPro certified professionals that have sign in as PM4NGOs member.
- Member: members that are not PMDPro certified.
- Partner Member: PMDPro certified or non-certified staff from a PM4NGOs formal partner.
- PM4NGOs Board Member: members that are Board Members of PM4NGOs.
- PM4NGOs Team Member: members that are staff of PM4NGOs.
- In these Membership Terms, a reference to “we” or “us” means PM4NGOs and a reference to “you” or “your” means a Member.
You may only become a Member if you are 18 years or over.
You do not have an automatic entitlement to Membership and PM4NGOs may, at its sole discretion, elect to:
- refuse your request to become a Member; or
- once Membership is granted, suspend, terminate or restrict your Membership at any time.
Your Membership is non-transferable.
Once Membership is granted you will only be able to access all areas of the site with use of the username and password you set up at the time you become a Member.
You are responsible for each and every access or use of the site that occurs in conjunction with use of your username and password.
Use of your username and password is conclusive evidence that you have accessed the Membership area of the sites.
You must use all reasonable efforts to keep your username and password confidential.
You must not allow any third party to access the site using your username and password and make use of the site on your behalf.
You must notify PM4NGOs in writing as soon as you become aware of any unauthorized use of your Member Account, username or password.
You acknowledge and agree that you are liable for, and will indemnify PM4NGOs, its related bodies corporate, affiliates, officers, directors, agents and employees against, any and all claims made by a third party arising out of your access to, and use of, the site as a Member.
3. Membership Benefits
- Full access to the PM4NGOs website.
- Access to the PM4NGOs management tools and resources.
- The opportunity to attend online and face to face events, accordingly to each event rules and fees.
- To submit articles, tools and other forms of publications to be included in the PM4NGOs website.
PM4NGOs reserves the right to change the benefits that apply to PM4NGOs membership at any time and without prior notice.
PM4NGOs can designate areas which specific member’s level can access due to its content.
4. Fees and Services
Membership is free.
5. Proprietary Rights
Your use of the Sites does not grant to you any ownership or like interest in any content, code, data or materials you may access on or through the Sites or any intellectual property rights subsisting in any of those things.
You are free to publicize PM4NGOs website content and share tools and resources by referring to its source and author.
6. Prohibited Conduct
You warrant that while using PM4NGOs website and the various services and features offered on or through the site, you will not:
- use a false email address or impersonate any person or entity or misrepresent your affiliation with any other person or entity;
- insert your own or a third party’s advertising, branding or other promotional content into any of the site’s content, materials or services or use, redistribute, republish or exploit such content or service for any further commercial or promotional purposes; or
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to other computer systems through the sites.
You must not:
- engage in “spidering”, “screen scraping,” “database scraping,” harvesting of e-mail addresses, wireless addresses or other contact or personal information, or any other automatic means of obtaining lists of users or other information from or through the site or the services offered on or through the site, including without limitation any information residing on any server or database connected to the site or the services offered on or through the site;
- obtain or attempt to obtain unauthorized access to computer systems, materials or information through the site by any means;
- use the site or the services made available on or through the site in any manner with the intent to interrupt, damage, disable, overburden, or impair the site or such services, including, without limitation, sending mass unsolicited messages or “flooding” servers with requests;
- use the site, content or services offered on the site for any purpose or activity of an illegal, fraudulent, obscene, offensive, personally offensive or defamatory nature;
- use the site to distribute or make available any product or service that are not open source or free of chage;
- use any mechanism, device software or script to affect the proper functioning of the site including taking any action which may infect the site with any routine, including (but not limited to) any virus, time bomb, trojan horse, worm, cancelbot or other computer routine that may damage, interfere with, delay, intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
- take any action which may interfere with, disrupt, manipulate, tamper with or otherwise abuse the site or networks connected to the site;
- use the site or the site’ services or features in violation of PM4NGOs’s or any third party’s intellectual property or other proprietary or legal rights; or
- use the site or the site’ services in violation of any applicable law.
Any commercial or promotional distribution, publishing or exploitation of the site, or any content, code, data or materials on the site, is strictly prohibited unless you have received the express prior written permission from PM4NGOs.
7. Public Forums
PM4NGOs may, from time to time, make messaging services, chat services, bulletin boards, message boards, blogs, other forums and other such services available on or through the Site.
In addition to any other rules or regulations that we may post in connection with a particular service, you agree that you must not upload, post, transmit, distribute or otherwise publish through the site or any service or feature made available on or through the site, any materials which:
- restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the site or the site’ services;
- are fraudulent, unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, libellous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, offensive, pornographic, profane, sexually explicit or indecent;
- constitute or encourage conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any local, state, national or international law;
- violate, plagiarise or infringe the rights of third parties including, without limitation, copyright, trademark, trade secret, confidentiality, contract, patent, rights of privacy or publicity or any other proprietary right;
- contain a virus, spyware, or other harmful component;
- contain embedded links, commercial solicitation, advertising, chain letters, mass mailings or, pyramid schemes of any kind;
- constitute commercial solicitation or ‘spam’ of any kind; or
- constitute or contain false or misleading indications of origin, endorsement or statements of fact.
You further agree not to impersonate any other person or entity, whether actual or fictitious, including anyone from PM4NGOs.
You also may not offer to buy or sell any product or service on, or through, your comments submitted to our forums.
You alone are responsible for all information and materials that you post to the site and the consequences of any of your activities on the site.
PM4NGOs reserves the right, but does not have an obligation, to monitor and/or review all information and materials posted to the site or through the site, and PM4NGOs is not responsible for, and assumes no liability for, any such materials posted by users. However, PM4NGOs reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or government request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, that in PM4NGOs’s sole discretion are objectionable or in violation of these Membership Terms, PM4NGOs’s policies or applicable law.
PM4NGOs may also impose limits on certain features of the forums or restrict your access to part or all of the forums without notice or penalty if we believe you are in breach of these Membership Terms or applicable law, or for any other reason without notice or liability.
It is important to remember that comments submitted to a forum may be recorded and stored in multiple places, both on our site and elsewhere on the Internet, which are likely to be accessible for a long time and you have no control over who will read them eventually.
It is therefore important that you are careful and selective about the personal information that you disclose about yourself and others, and in particular, you should not disclose sensitive, embarrassing, proprietary or confidential information in your comments to our public forums.
8. Suspension or Termination
PM4NGOs may suspend or terminate your registration as a Member and deny you access to your Member Area immediately if:
- you breach these Membership Terms or any other terms and conditions, agreements or rules governing the Site;
- PM4NGOs is unable to verify or authenticate any information you provide to us when you initially sign up as a Member or in the course of using the site; or
- PM4NGOs believes that your actions may cause legal liability for you, our other Members or us.
By proceeding with this application you are confirming that, as a member of the PM4NGOs community, you will be committed to the development of others and that you intend to develop your management skills and professionalism continuously. You are also agreeing to abide by the PM4NGOs Terms and Conditions for Membership.
If you are accepted into membership, but it subsequently turns out that any or all of the information provided by you was misleading or false, we reserve the right to revoke the membership with immediate effect, without the right of appeal.